If you’re looking for a career in digital marketing and can combine your passion with the Optix values to Delight, Support and Engage you’re onto a winner. As a digital marketer apprentice, you will learn skills that reflect all aspects of the services we offer. Primarily your focus will be on website design, development and maintenance under the guidance of our talented and experienced team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for updating Facebook, WordPress, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms with relevant and appropriate content in a systematic way
- Use collaborative software and systems internally to enable consistency of message
- Work with others to map out and update stakeholder information
- Have an overview (at an appropriate level) to communications coming from our service
- Assist with the collection and presentation of information from our service recording systems and creatively present our outcomes and activity
- Analyse key trends and report on your findings
We offer a laid back, open plan office environment complete with table tennis, pool table and areas to relax. Ultimately, we’re a hardworking bunch working alongside some fantastic clients.
Our goal is to delight, engage and support our team as well as our clients, but what that consists of depends entirely on the person. From allowing your dog in the office, to sending the Digital Marketing Team to Brighton SEO, you can be sure help is on hand that benefit both your career and your lifestyle.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, our expectation is that you will be offered permanent employment, if you are suited to the role. You may also be supported to progress onto higher programmes that suit your role.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Experienced and confident using social media platforms and able to provide examples
- Good knowledge/experience of SEO and PPC is desirable
- Creative and IT literate
- Strong communication skills over the phone and face-to-face
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Motivated and self-starting
- Happy working with data
- Happy to work as part of a team and independently when required
- Willing to learn as well as share ideas
- At least 5 GCSE’s grades 4-9 (A*-C) or equivalent including English and Maths.
You will receive full training in the workplace with the support of an experienced team. In addition to this, you will attend Exeter College each week to work towards the following:
BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Modules:
- The Principles of Marketing
- The Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics