Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Fe News Co UK Ltd
FE news have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Apprentice to join their family. Initially, you will be providing support to their small team based in the centre of Exeter and they will train you to have full autonomy in your role. You will be supported to develop relationships with influencers and learn how to create exciting and engaging content: from an engaging story, to creating a popular podcast, to a viral social media post.
FE News is a place where you will learn a whole range of digital publishing and digital media skills that are rare to have in the UK, let alone Exeter!
- Sub editing and approving content
- Editing images
- Embedding Podcasts, videos and Tweets into content
- Sharing social articles and content
- Growing the subscriber base and managing email marketing campaigns.
- Website administration of Advertisers, providing them with stats and data analysis of advertising campaigns.
- Working with PR agencies and communication specialists to share links to live content.
- Working with PA’s and Exec’s to arrange meetings and interviews (from Government Ministers to Executives in companies to Colleges or Senior Civil servants)
- Approving new newsrooms for contributors
- Live editing multi streams (adding transitions, Lower Thirds).
- Creating social media content to engage and grow audience
- Eventually you will be able to put together articles and responses to major announcements, working with thought leaders and influencers in our sector
The weekly hours of work will likely be increased as your confidence grows and your skills develop. The pay will be reviewed regularly and may increase based on your performance.
To apply for this position, please ensure you have attached a CV and cover letter which clearly explains why you think you are suitable.
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be offered a permanent position with the company
- You may also be supported to progress onto further programmes that are relevant to the role
- You must be an excellent communicator, with creative written and verbal skills
- Able to think and act quickly
- Capable of multi-tasking
- You should be comfortable processing content to be viewed live by our audiences, able to edit and have an eye for detail
- Ideally you will have a strong understanding of media, either with a Media qualification or you may run your own YouTube channel or podcast
- You should have a passion for mixed media and willing to develop new skills
- Self-driven with a desire to achieve goals
- Able to take initiative when necessary, and ask questions
- Reliable and conscientious
- Ideally you will have 5 GCSE's including Maths and English at grade 4-9 (A-C), or equivalent
- Candidates should be willing to work towards Functional Skills where these grades haven't been achieved
Digital marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
You will receive full training and guidance in the workplace with the support of your experienced colleagues. In addition to this, you will attend Exeter College one day per week to complete the Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification modules:
- The Principles of Marketing
- The Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics
You will be supported to complete Functional Skills in maths and/or English where required.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.