Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
THE PURPLE COMPANY (UK) LIMITED
You will support the marketing activities of the business through mail campaigns, managing social media platforms and data analytics.
- Creating a digital presence
- Increasing awareness through Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter etc
- Developing content for social media
- Interaction with current and potential customers
The Purple Company offer a competitive rate of pay for starting apprentices which is above the apprenticeship minimum rate. Please note, the closing date is subject to change and the start date can be brought forward for the right candidate as the Company are looking to appoint as soon as possible.
Future ProspectsUpon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be supported to progress onto a higher programme. You may also be offered permanent employment should there be a vacancy. To apply, you should follow the 'Apply' link where you will need to attach your CV. Your CV should highlight the relevant skills you have and the reasons why you want to start an apprenticeship in digital marketing. For further information and advice, you can contact the Apprenticeships and Employment Hub at Exeter College on 01392 400908.
Reality CheckApplicants should consider their travel arrangements before applying for this role. You should be able to travel to the place of work in Marsh Barton, Exeter on a daily basis, as well as to Exeter College for one day per week.
- Good IT and web skills
- An understanding of social media and how to increase reach
- Good written and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and a desire to learn
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- A natural interest in digital marketing.
- Confident communicator
- Maths and English GCSE's at grade 4-9 (A-C), or equivalent
You will receive full training and support in the workplace. In addition to this, you will attend Exeter College each week to work towards the following:
BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Modules:
- The Principles of Marketing
- The Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.