Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Dys Space Ltd
Working alongside the Communication & Partnerships Lead, you will hold the reigns on the internal and external communications. This will involve developing great relationships with the wider team of youth workers, administrators and partners; also bringing your discoveries via Exeter College's apprenticeship teaching to life in our organisation.
You will be expected to:
- Work closely with the our Communication & Partnership Lead to design strategies and campaigns
- Responsible for updating Facebook, Wordpress, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and other platforms with relevant and appropriate content in a systematic way
- Use collaborative software and systems internally to enable consistency of message
- Work with others to map out and update stakeholder information
- Have an overview (at an appropriate level) to comms coming from our service
- Help us stay on brand
- Assist with the collection and presentation of information from our service recording systems and creatively present our outcomes and activity
- Undertake some face to face work with young people to consult on our digital advancements and to learn from their experiences
In return, Space offer a competitive rate of pay for starting apprentices which is above the apprenticeship minimum rate. Please note, the closing date is subject to change and the start date can be brought forward for the right candidate as the Company are looking to appoint as soon as possible.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be supported to progress onto a higher programme. You may also be offered permanent employment should there be a vacancy. To apply, you should follow the 'Apply' link where you will need to attach your CV. Your CV should highlight the relevant skills you have and the reasons why you want to start an apprenticeship in digital marketing. For further information and advice, you can contact the Apprenticeships and Employment Hub at Exeter College on 01392 400908.
Applicants should consider their travel arrangements before applying for this role. You should be able to travel to the place of work in Exeter on a daily basis, as well as to Exeter College for one day per week.
Space use the following platforms so any previous experience/understanding of these would be beneficial:
- Facebook for business
- Google’s G-Suite
- Igloo intranet
- CRM software
- Good communication skills and ICT skills are essential.
Space are a relatively new charity but used to be the local authority Youth Service, running youth centres and projects across the county. In order for you to be successful in this post you will need to embrace and uphold their values. These are:
- INTEGRITY - Doing what’s right, even when no-one is watching
- RESPECT - Interacting with fairness, kindness and dignity
- DETERMINATION - We give people a second chance, and a third, fourth, fifth...
- COLLABORATIVE - Doing great things together and with others
- ACCOUNTABLE - Managing risk, taking responsibility and being accountable to each other and our stakeholders
- DYNAMIC - Creating fun and a little bit of weirdness. You will be communicating with lots of different people, designing with others, therefore the ability to work in a team and to deadlines is essential
- Maths and English GCSE's at grade 4-9 (A-C), or equivalent
You will receive full training and support in the workplace. In addition to this, you will attend Exeter College each week to work towards the following:
BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Modules:
- The Principles of Marketing
- The Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.