As an apprentice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced team to acquire a range of skills and experience during this 18-month apprenticeship
- The right candidate will have the confidence to present to groups of customers and in one on one scenarios helping the customer understand the functionalities of their new or existing communication solution (on completion of in-house training)
- In addition, the candidate will assist the team to create and produce training material
- As well as developing new skills in the workplace, you will attend Exeter College each week to complete the Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship
SW Comms have most recently been recognised as the Apprenticeship Scheme of the Year at the national Comms Business Awards, as well as the Best Apprenticeship Employer more locally at the Express & Echo Devon Live Business Awards.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be offered permanent employment should there be a vacancy.
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Confidence to deliver user training
- Full UK driving licence (or working toward), as there may be a need to travel to customer sites, when permitted.
- A positive attitude
- A desire and willingness to learn
- Happy working independently and as part of a team
- Maths & English GCSE's or equivalents at grade 5/B or above.
You will develop your skills and knowledge in the workplace with the support of a qualified and experienced team. In addition to this, you will attend Exeter College one day per week to work towards the following:
Level 3 Business Administrator, modules:
- Record and document production
- Project management
- Planning and organisation
- Decision making
- Interpersonal Skills