What will you be overall responsible for as the Apprentice?
- Planning and implementing activities for children, to help them develop in key areas
- Work as a team to ensure the day to day running is of a high standard
- Light cleaning duties
- Close to public transport links, buses, train station, free parking. Near Redditch Town centre
- Company pays for DBS
- Company pays for all training courses including first aid, safeguarding and food hygiene L2
- Working hours are over 5 days, shifts between 7:30am - 6pm
- Potential overtime available
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme you will be a fully qualified nursery practitioner
- Good communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Good use of initiative
- Interest in a career in Childcare
- Good Attendance
- Bubbly personality
- Level 2 in Childcare
- Preferably a full drivers license to allow you to commute to the setting flexibly to fit a shift pattern
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality apprenticeships across their businesses.
Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Early years Educator.