Level 3 Childcare Apprentice
Little 1 Nursery
- 9 hours between 8am-6pm
- Obtaining an Enhanced DBS check on job offer.
- Caring and kind nature with a genuine interest to work with babies and young children alongside studying.
- Ability to work as part of a team, supporting qualified staff with key person duties and on own initiative.
- Be a good communicator with children, parents and colleges. Clear commitment to diversity and equal opportunities.
- Willingness to continue professional development through training. Good ICT skills.
- We are able to offer a full time nursery apprenticeship with plenty of hands on experience
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, fun and committed individual to join our passionate team to offer children the best care and the opportunity to learn through play indoors and outdoors.
- You will be required to attend in service training courses and meetings as required. You must keep confidential any information regarding the children and their families. You will be expected to contribute and implement all nursery policies and fulfil legal and statutory requirements.
- You will have a mentor (qualified staff member) at Little 1 Nursery and receive regular visits from your assessor, you work will be completed in an online portfolio.
A Full-time position on completion
Other InformationThe National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Patient, hardworking, committed, confident.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fun and committed individual to join our passionate team to offer children the best care and the opportunity to learn through play indoors and outdoors
- A level 2 qualification in Childcare would be preferred
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent C/4 or above
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.