Level 3 Childcare Apprentice
Little 1 Nursery
Duties to include:
- Setting out activities for the children
- Helping with the feeding
- Help to build the children's portfolios
- Helping with preparation of meals
- Helping with the planning of activities
- Helping to provide handovers to parents
- 9 hours between 8am-6pm
- Obtaining an Enhanced DBS check on job offer.
- Caring and kind nature with a genuine interest to work with babies and young children alongside studying.
- Ability to work as part of a team, supporting qualified staff with key person duties and on own initiative.
- Be a good communicator with children, parents and colleges. Clear commitment to diversity and equal opportunities.
- Willingness to continue professional development through training. Good ICT skills.
- We are able to offer a full time nursery apprenticeship with plenty of hands on experience
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, fun and committed individual to join our passionate team to offer children the best care and the opportunity to learn through play indoors and outdoors.
- You will be required to attend in service training courses and meetings as required. You must keep confidential any information regarding the children and their families. You will be expected to contribute and implement all nursery policies and fulfil legal and statutory requirements.
- You will have a mentor (qualified staff member) at Little 1 Nursery and receive regular visits from your assessor, you work will be completed in an online portfolio.
A Full-time position on completion
Patient, hardworking, committed, confident.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fun and committed individual to join our passionate team to offer children the best care and the opportunity to learn through play indoors and outdoors
- A level 2 qualification in Childcare would be preferred
- English and maths GCSE C/4 or above
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.