Level 3 Business Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Spec Care Ltd
As an apprentice you will support two senior administrators with various tasks that will allow you to develop essential skills to kick start your career. You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of customer service and maintaining office efficiency.
Your set tasks within the role will include:
- Implementing the new referencing system for trade customer accounts
- Ensuring customer records are updated in line with GDPR regulations
- Digital filing of email correspondence
You will also work on increasing the companies digital presence through social media which may require the use of photography and/or videos. As such you will be supported to complete a digital certificate in the workplace, alongside the apprenticeship qualification.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- General administration tasks requiring organisational skills, including stationery ordering and stock control
- Using referencing software and allocation of inward postal work. Being able to track the movement of work through the business to assist with customer enquiries
- Answer the phone and helping with customer queries, and delegating calls as required
- Use Sage50 accounts to create invoices, allocation of account numbers to new clients and re-allocation of existing clients to new account numbers
- Introduce direct debit as a new revenue collection method for trade contact accounts
- Update current customer records in accordance with GDPR regulations
- Use Sage Pay and PayPal virtual terminals to complete telephone payments
- Use card reader to complete person to person transactions
- Use dispatch software to create courier delivery documents and manage the delivery of items
- Manage emails and delegate as required, including digital filing of invoices and statements
Spec Save Ltd is a small private business where every person is important and works to the best interest of the business. We do what it takes to complete the job to an excellent standard and on time and any person joining our team must fit into that ethic. The qualities learnt with us will be the foundations of a great career.
Upon successful completion of the level 3 apprenticeship, you will may be supported to progress onto further relevant programmes. You may also be offered permanent employment should there be a vacancy.
- Team worker
- Organised and diligent
- High level of communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- Prepared to develop excellent customer service skills
- Interested in social media for business
- Honest & reliable
- Confident communicator
- Willingness to adapt to changing work patterns
- GCSE's in maths and English grades 4-9 (A-C), or equivalent.
Candidates will be required to work towards Functional Skills qualifications where these grades haven't been achieved.
You will receive full training in the workplace with the support of an experienced team. In addition to this, you will attend Exeter College one day per week to work towards the following:
- Level 3 Business Administrator standard
- Functional Skills if required
You will also be allocated time to complete a Fundamentals of Digital Marketing online certificate to assist with other aspects of the job role.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.