This is an opportunity for an aspiring business professional to join an expanding team in a growing organisation where you can learn, develop and progress. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team that is committed to working together and sharing information and knowledge.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the use of the Person-Centred Software system, to include risk assessments, support plans and up to date document creation, filing and storage. Access and use the QCS system
- Ensure all Service User and personnel records, internal systems and other organisational documentation are accurate, regularly audited and maintained to comply with Data Protection legislation
- Assist with the administrative aspects of all new staff inductions and the delivery of the company Training Programme, to included e-learning, Diplomas, and various courses. Ensure this is carried out in line with Passmore’s policies and procedures
- Implement actions to meet and maintain administrative and financial standards. This will include maintaining and updating our internal management and information systems
- Audit and evaluate standards of administrative and financial compliance
- Ensure weekly timesheets are completed by all staff. Assist with the calculation of monthly staff wages, to include all adjustments and business-related expenses claims. Issue and distribute staff payslips
- Assist with maintaining Passmore’s sales and purchase ledger and support with annual reviews of agreements to evaluate service, price, and value
- Act as a role model for colleagues and an ambassador for Passmore Care Services
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Liaise with Exeter College and promote the company’s partnership with them
In return, Passmore offers a competitive pay for starting apprentices which is above the apprenticeship minimum rate, as well as the following benefits:
- Employee Assistance Programme for free confidential counselling and other advice
- Ongoing training
- Training opportunities with Exeter College funded by us
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Enhanced DBS check paid for
The company intends to offer the successful Apprentice a permanent role and support you to progress within the organisation and onto higher programmes, if you desire.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident using IT such as Word and Excel
- Able to work as part of a team and independently when required
- Organised and adaptable
- Willing to learn new skills and develop yourself
- Committed and trustworthy
- Sensitive to the needs of others
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
You should be willing to work towards Functional Skills where these grades haven't been achieved.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will receive on-the-job training with the support of an experienced team. In addition to this, you will attend Exeter College one day per week to work towards this.