- Dealing with incoming calls, site deliveries and visitors
- Assisting new staff members with PPE requirements
- Producing site posters, updating notice boards, maintaining site diaries and meetings
- Word Processing
- General Administrative support to site team
- Assisting Site managers with inductions and data collection
- Ordering of materials and stock checks
- Liaise with site foreman reordering of gas supplies, plant hire etc.
- Photocopying, filing and recording of site information
On completion of the apprenticeship there may be a chance to go into full-time employment.
Diving licence is not required, however is advantageous.
- The successful candidate will have good initiative and first-rate communication skills (verbal and written), including telephone and in person
- Computer Literate, confident use of IT systems such as the Microsoft office suite is essential
- Must be a team player a willingness to learn, they will also enjoy working with people and as part of a team
- The successful candidate must be punctual, motivated and have a positive attitude
- Can do attitude with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent flexibility and adaptability, you’ll be able to work to tight and ever-changing deadlines
GCSE grade C/4 and above in English and maths (or equivalent).
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard