The Awarding Body Apprentice will assist the Awarding Body Officer and Awarding Body Co-ordinator in ensuring the efficient operation of the Institute’s Awarding Body.
The Awarding Body team is responsible for the design, delivery and assessment of all CICM regulated professional units and qualifications, from Level 2 to Level 5, and End-Point Assessments (EPA) for two apprenticeship Standards: Level 2 Credit Controller/Collector and Level 3 Advanced Credit Controller/Debt Collection Specialist.
The Awarding Body Apprentice will be a key member of the team in ensuring CICM meets our regulatory conditions in a positive and customer-focused way.
Assist with the delivery of CICM Apprenticeship End Point Assessment (EPA), including EPA administration, enquiry handling, and involvement in Apprentice Account Management meetings.
Assist with CICM qualification assessment delivery, in line with regulatory conditions and deadlines including:
- Assessment entry
- Marking processes using Turnitin, where required
- Clerical check of marked scripts
- Results entry and producing and mailing result letters
- Preparation of CICM certificates
- Compilation of statistical information and required documentation for Assessment Board review
- Production of candidates’ work for quality monitoring and use by assessment team
- Administration of the educational prize scheme
- Administration of the CICM’s Result Enquiry Service
Other responsibilities will include:
- Keep computer databases up to date
- Interact with members, apprentices and learners by phone, email or in person
- Build relationships and regularly communicate with CICM teams across HQ, as well as external suppliers, partners and service providers
- Give feedback on office efficiency and suggest possible improvements
- Be a role model the CICM Values and principles: Brave, Curious, Resilient
You may be asked to undertake additional roles and responsibilities from time to time as requested by your line manager. You must ensure you comply with the policies and procedure of the organisation at all times. As part of your role you are required to keep your skills up to date and to take part in training and development that is offered.
Potential employment with CICM upon completion.
- Good IT skills (including the ability to use MS Office tools and the internet)
- Good standard of written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- An interest in qualifications and apprenticeships
- Ability to organise work with changing priorities
- Attention to detail
- A professional approach, including an awareness of importance of confidentiality
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn from others
- Organised and responsible
- Customer focused with a desire to help
- Proactive and collaborative
- Role model for the CICM Values and principles: Brave, Curious, Resilient
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)