Level 3 Beauty Apprenticeship - Massage
PACE HEALTH & FITNESS LTD
- Meeting & Greeting customers
- Showing customers around the facilities
- Basic reception duties
- Preparing the Spa for the day ahead and following day
- Performing treatments on clients(ones qualified to do)
- Setting beauty rooms up for day ahead
- Cleaning beauty rooms
- Lunch provided
- Use of Gym Facilities (over 18)
- Time-keeping, good customer service skills
- Confidence, Professional appearance
- Level 2 Beauty Therapy already completed
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.