We are pleased to now be offering a supreme Supervisory / Mangerial Training programme based here at the Bugle Inn, offering you a clear career path within our group of 5 venues across Hampshire.
Responsilities will include:
- To effectively run and co-ordinate opening and closing shifts at the Venue
- To be a positive ambassador to the Team Members, leading from the front
- To be responsible for New Team member training
- To provide the highest level of customer service and champion the same level amongst the team
- To ensure correct policies and procedures are followed through correct Shift Management
Thinking about your future:
Upon completion of your apprenticeship you will be made into a Supervisor or Duty Manger Your training will be completely supported by us and we work in partnership with HIT training, a specialist Hospitality training provider who fully support you without the need for day release at College.
Who is this job for?
You will need to have previous experience of working in a similar environment and would be looking to take the next steps into a Supervisory or Mangerail Role. You will also need passion, determination, and the ability to get stuck in. Everyone works as hard as each other and we need people who are going to be as supportive to their colleagues as they will be to you.
Please also research the location before applying, applicants who have no transport must ensure they have a reasonable public transport commute which can accommodate late evening finishes.
Continuation of employment and progression to Hospitality Manager Level 4.
Experience or working in a similar environment is essential with the drive to want to progress your career to the next level. You will also need passion, determination, and the ability to get stuck in.
Everyone works as hard as each other and we need people who are going to be as supportive to their colleagues as they will be to you.
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Passion for food
- Ability to work well under pressure
Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor apprenticeship standard, which includes;
- Level 2 Functional Skills in mMaths and English Level 2