We have a requirement for Assistant Project Engineer to join our brand-new Exeter regional office. The employer has taken on several apprentices in the past so knows how to nurture and offer the correct support.
- This role is predominantly associated with assisting the Engineering team on completing duties directly related to issues in the field
- The role will be split between site and office work and provides varied day to day duties and responsibilities
- You will be rewarded by working for a growing company serving the rapidly growing housebuilding sector who are twice a Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer (2014 & 2017 National Apprenticeship Awards)
JLES has in recent years been awarded with Sub-Contractor of the year in 2018 in the Housebuilder Awards. If you are interested in business and not just construction, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the business from engineering solutions to pricing and profit analysis and this opportunity could lead to you becoming a Business Leader within our group of companies
We want people who have drive, ambition, personality and the desire to succeed and overcome challenges.
- Opportunity to study at higher level
- Willing to learn about Project Engineering / Civil Engineering principles
- Understanding of current industry trends (not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- AutoCAD skills (not essential)
- Microsoft Office Competent
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Confidence and ambition
- Desire to succeed and progress in career
- Contribution to team effort as well as individual tasks
- Math’s & English GCSE Grade C/4 or above or equivalents
- Level 3 Civil Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard