Dan Skelton Racing are looking for an experienced member of stable staff to join Team Skelton who is competent and confident in carrying out all daily duties, to include:
- Riding out
- General yard duties
- Attending the races with the horses
Experience in the racing industry is preferred but not compulsory, however, candidates without any racing experience must be a competent rider and have experience in another equine discipline.
Superb catered accommodation (including gym, games room, wife, sky and all racing channels) is offered to the successful candidate along with a competitive salary, pension and bonuses.
Team Skelton also encourage members of staff at any age who wish to work towards qualifications such as diplomas, first aid training or any other relevant qualifications.
- Possibility of Level 3 Apprenticeship on completion of Level 2
£57.40 per week accommodation charge - includes Wi-Fi, Sky, games room and gym (+£13.10 per week for breakfast and lunch).
- Racing industry experience is preferred
- Hard working
- Willing to learn
- Willing to get stuck into all duties required
- C/4 in GCSE maths and English or equivalent, or Level 1 + Functional Skills
- Full training supported by Haddon Training
- Equine Groom Level 2 Apprenticeship