Experience isn’t necessary however a friendly, hard-working, and committed individual is.
On-site kitchen training will be provided alongside our head chef.
Must be flexible to work weekends, weekdays and evenings.
Duties will include:
- You will be required to maintain Health & Hygiene within the kitchen and also during food preparation
- General food prep, menu planning
- Kitchen cleaning will all be required for the role
Scope for a wage increase and future promotions are also available depending on the candidate's will and determination.
- Scope for a wage increase and future promotions are also available depending on the candidate's will and determination. Also with scope for kitchen and or bar management too
- A passion for food and cookery is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Good listener
- Patient and diligent
- None required, but GCSE maths and English may be desirable
- Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths & English Functional Skills Level 1