What will the apprentice be doing?
- Take responsibility to ensure all required tasks are
completed accurately and within given time frames
- Participate in scheduled training and development
programmes provided by the business
- Follow the salon’s procedures with respect to personal
grooming, performance and conduct
- Ensure the salon and clients’ information or transactions
are kept confidential
- Any other reasonable request within your range of
competence as required by your salon manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a L2 Hairdressing Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- Attending London Hairdressing Apprenticeship Academy 1 day a week
- The course is a 12-month long programme
More info can be found here -
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You will have the opportunity for a full-time position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A*-C (9-4)) Desired