The Jays are looking for a hard-working, dedicated and fun person who is looking to learn in a great environment with fantastic facilities.
Duties to include:
- All yard duties
- Assisting running shows
- The opportunity to travel to shows
- Possibility of riding for the right person
Must have a good work ethic and to be kind and compassionate with horses.
Possibility of Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Some equine experience would be beneficial
- Willing to learn
C/4 or above in GCSEs or equivalent.
- Equine Groom level 2 Apprenticeship standard
- Supported by Haddon Training