Plantation Farm have a small team of experienced staff who are well placed to give guidance to an apprentice to teach them how things should be done correctly.
The duties will include:
- Mucking out
- Turning out/bringing in
- Tack cleaning
- Tacking up
- Filling hay nets
- Rug changing
- Holding for vet/farrier/dentist
- Previous equine experience is essential.
Possibility of Level 3 Senior Groom on completion of Level 2
- Previous equine experience is essential
- Hard-working and willing to learn
Must be able to work towards Level 1 or higher in Functional Skills maths and English, or have C/4 and above in GCSEs or equivalent.
- Supported by Haddon Training
- Level 2 Equine Groom