Level 2 CYPW Apprentice
Little Owls Playgroup
Duties to Include:
- Helping with hygiene or the children and setting
- Supporting children in the day to day activities
- Working as part of a team
- Providing activities for children
- Working with parents
- Helping with development of children
- Helping with meal and snack times
- Supervising outdoor play
- Full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
- Further courses and training to help alongside the job role
- Supervisory role if necessary
A Level 3 Apprentice may be available to a suitably qualified candidate
- Good time management skills
- Team player
- Uses intiative
- Willing to learn
Level 2 qualification preferred. Previous experience required.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Settings (RQF)
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.