Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner Apprenticeship
As Customer Services Practitioner you will be:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls, leasing with service users, their families and prescribers – within Medequip agreed KPIs
- Booking all delivery rounds in advance for Technicians and Service Engineers, utilising the software appropriately
- Ensuring all client and delivery details are correct and up to date, adding notes to the system where necessary
- Ensuring emergency jobs are actioned within the agreed KPI by relaying the requirements to the technicians and warehouse
- Ensuring all steps are taken to contact the client, and leasing with the prescriber, putting order on review, when contact is not achieved
- Answering emails and complaints within Medequip agreed timeframes
- Liaising between health professional and service users
- Ensure Technician’s mix of work is acceptable, assessing the workload
- Managing reception and facilitating retail sales
Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship you will become a permanent member of the team with the opportunity to further qualifications and have career progression.
- Full Driving Licence is desired but not essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers regardless of cultural, language background, age, health or personal circumstances (bereavement) with patience and dignity
- IT literate and comfortable using IT
- Organised and able to follow agreed processes
- Ability to manage own workload and work unsupervised
- Smart, clean appearance
- Polite Manner
- Ability to show patience and remain calm
- Positive Attitude
GCSE standard including maths and English, minimum C/4 grade, or equivalent.
Training to be provided
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy and experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.