Predominantly based in the service department, reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
- Answer customer queries professionally and within agreed timescales.
- Make amendments to customer insurance policies
- Deal with Insurer queries
- Develop relationships with all internal business areas
- General customer service and admin duties as required to meet the needs of the company
Potential of full time employment upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
Thorney is a rural location with an hourly bus service to Peterborough city centre.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- High standard of written communication skills
- Be a team player
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Display a can do attitude
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Grade C/4 or equivalent in both English and maths
A Customer Service Level 2 Qualification Graded at: Pass, Merit or Distinction via an end point assessment
Attendance at college will be required