Duties will include:
- Understanding of preparing, cooking & finishing in all the food groups
- Maximise yield, quality & minimise wastage of ingredients & other resources
- Produce various dishes from breakfast, lunch, dinner & functions
- Understanding all safety & food allergy elements
- Learn how to work within a team, communicate with other departments & guests
Daily lunch is provided, along with chefs whites & PPE. Discounts offered throughout the hotel, golf & spa complex. Hotel is situated in beautiful surroundings, very friendly staff. You will be required to work 37.5 hrs per week, 5 out of 7 days including weekends. Shifts start at 6am and others finish at 10pm.
All training will be provided to help gain your qualification.
Possible full time employment for suitable candidate.
- Willing to help & work as part of a busy team
- Good communication
- Enjoyment of food
- Punctual at all times
- Polite & considerate of fellow team members
- Attention to detail & presentation
English & maths A-C/9-4 pass – english and maths will be completed within the qualification if you do not already have them.
- Commis Chef L2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths & English L2