We have a number of outlets and are fortunate to be very busy, our Apprentice supports the kitchen with the day-to-day running of the kitchen and over a variety of meal periods. You will have complete working knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients and what is available
for that day.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Preparing and presenting all hot and cold food items from the main kitchen to the agreed Champneys standards.
- To support all meal periods; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- To gain a working knowledge of the Champneys Healthy Eating Philosophy.
- Maintain a high standard of work at all times.
- To keep all kitchen and work areas clean and tidy at all times and observing all food handling regulations and requirements.
- Maintain clear communication between the Kitchen and other Departments.
- To ensure that all costs are kept within the agreed budget where possible and notify the Head Chef when problems are identified.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision: to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in a great company where we share and believe in our vision
you will also have access to the following:
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Meals on duty
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
Future ProspectsWe have had a great succession plan within the group and support all colleagues with their learning and development.
Skills RequiredGood communication skills
Qualities RequiredWe love personality, drive, attention to detail and being as passionate
about the industry as we are.
- Commis Chef Apprenticeship Level 2, - Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required).