Level 2 Business Administration – Business Administration Apprentice
Parenta Group Limited
PARENTA TRAINING LIMITED
Parenta have many opportunities available, and offer you the chance to ‘Earn as you Learn’ whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification. The best part? There are no classes to attend!
We are currently hiring candidates to work in an office based environment.
The moment your journey begins as an apprentice:
- You become an employed member of staff
- You will be paid an hourly rate
- You will work towards gaining a full qualification – without having to attend classroom based lessons. The apprenticeship will last a minimum of 12 months
- You will be working towards a Level 2 or Level 3 in Business Administration.
Throughout your role you are not alone. Parenta offer you full training, support, guidance and are here to help you progress your career. You even have a personal assessor/tutor assigned to you from the moment you start your journey as a modern apprentice.
Your role will include:
You will be a team player whilst maintaining the ability to initiate and self-manage your own tasks. You will be required, at all times, to maintain the highest possible standards, in order to provide the best possible service, by ensuring full compliance will the companies policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with colleagues ensuring the highest standards of work are carried out and are provided throughout your role in a positive manner
- Attend team meetings and contribute relevant ideas
- Data input information into the office systems
- Filing, scanning, typing, faxing and emailing
- Use a variety of Microsoft Packages (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to compose and update documents and distribute reports to the business
- Deal with communications (mostly over the telephone and face to face) with other stakeholders in the business
- Contribute towards an effective and supportive team environment
Throughout this role, you will gain extensive knowledge and experience within the working environment which will set you up for a great career upon completion. This will hopefully lead to permanent employment within a Business or Customer service sector or even continue to the next level, undertaking further training.
When you have successfully completed your Apprenticeship, you may have the opportunity to continue with an exciting career in Administration! Initially you will be working towards an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration, with a chance to progress to a Level 3 qualification after that.
Before you make your application, please ensure that you are able to reliably travel to and from the employer location on a daily basis. Please check bus times/travel arrangements.
*For any queries regarding this vacancy, please contact 0800 0029242.
**Please do not contact the employer directly.
- You will need good communication skills and to be organised
- Experience of working/participating in a team environment
- Written, verbal and listening skills
- You will have a basic knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Friendly and outgoing with a willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally with a wide range of people
- Warm, caring and approachable
- Open to change and a team player
- You will have an interest in Business Administration.
- A good Level of maths, English and IT.
- Level 2 Diploma Business Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.