This apprentice position is ideal for those looking to obtain a role in animal management. Their unique business and varied number of services creates a very special opportunity to gain a lot of experience in different environments.
General day to day duties such as:
- Exercising and providing enrichment to the dogs in our care.
- Keeping the facilities clean and tidy to a high standard.
- Aiding in the training and development of new and existing dogs in our care.
- Basic maintenance & gardening of the premises.
- Clear and concise incident reporting to stay on top of any abnormal or unwanted behaviours from our guests.
- To understand and follow our health and safety policy, handbook and all guidance given by Ryan and his team.
- To aid in the smooth running of our grooming parlour, training (solo & group classes) & our pet food shop.
- To work consistently and in all weathers all year round in a mainly outdoor environment.
A full-time position at Stablecroft either working in day care management, working towards becoming a dog trainer, groomer or nutritionist.
Facebook - @Stablecroft
Instagram - @Stablecroft_
To be physically able,
confident around dogs and well mannered. The rest we will teach.
Fun, enthusiastic team player, willing to learn and not work-shy!
Must be working at Level 1 or higher in Functional Skills maths and English, or C/4 or above in GCSE's or equivalents.
Training supported by Haddon Training.
- Animal care and welfare assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard