Everyone Active is a leading UK Leisure Provider and are recruiting Apprenticeships in Leisure Team Member roles, to start a career in the Leisure Industry.
Progression within the company is a core value, and on completion of your apprenticeship you will have plenty of opportunities to progress and develop within the company.
We're looking for enthusiastic people with a willingness to learn who can help achieve our mission of getting our customers to be active 30 minutes a day 5 times a week.
The Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship is a great opportunity to begin your career in the Leisure Industry. As part of your apprenticeship you will gain your National Pool lifeguard Qualification along with other nationally recognized qualifications in Leisure.
As part of the 18-month programme you will gain the following qualifications;
• National Pool Lifeguard
• First Aid at Work
• Level 2 Gym Instructing
• Level 1 Assistant Swim Teaching
• Level 2 Swim Teaching
Your day to day duties with consist of working to ensure the full operations of a Leisure Centre and maintaining all of the required set standards across the organisation. You will be trained to safely operate the pool as part of a team and ensure the safety of the public. As part of your role you will learn and develop all the skills required to operate the different leisure facilities and activities such as swim and fitness provision.
This is an exciting opportunity for any candidate who has a drive and commitment to develop a career in the leisure industry. A candidate who is keen to learn and become a valued member of the team with flexible skills and attributes to develop into the future.
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work a minimum 30 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre. You will be employed on a fixed term contract.
If you are invited to interview for this role you will be required to complete a swim test as part of the interview process, in order to be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate you are able to do the following:
• Jump/dive into deep water
• Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
• Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water and then tread water for 30 seconds
• Surface dive to floor of pool (deepest part)
• Climb out unaided without ladders/steps
• Up to £5k worth of leisure Industry qualifications for multiple roles
• Colleague benefits such as Complementary Fitness and Health Memberships
• Access to a range of facilities to stay active
• Career pathways – Leading into L3 Apprenticeships
• Higher earning potential as they develop
• Other training and development opportunities
At Everyone active you will be studying towards your Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2 Standard over the course of 15 months.
Potential Progression to Team Leader and then onto Duty Management training.
Team player and good communication skills are essential. A sense of humour and enthusiasm to work.
- Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English