Responsibilities will include:
• To assist and supervise customers in their use of facilities, ensuring their safety and wellbeing,
• To set up and dismantle equipment as required. Pool supervision is a key part of the job role.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent communication skills are essential as is the ability to work as part of a team.
• This role requires working on a rota basis to include daytimes, evenings and weekends.
As part of the SLL team, you can take advantage of our employee benefits, which include:
• Free gym membership for you and discounted membership for a friend
• Discounts at major retailers & attractions
• Ongoing training with great career opportunities
Over the duration of the 15 month Apprenticeship you will work towards your Leisure Team Member Level 2
Full time lifeguard, Fitness instructor, Swim Teacher
The role includes early, evenings and weekend working on a 3 week rota.
Able to Swim
Good Team player
Leisure Team Member Level 2
Maths and English functional skills Level 1