What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide general office assistance to the Office Supervisor
- To learn and effect all ‘front of house’ tasks efficiently
- Ensure an exemplary client experience to visitors at all times
- Ensure that Front of House looks and feels highly professional at all times
- Ensure up to date and authorised literature is provided Front of House
- Meet and greet clients and visitors, take ID and associated documentation
- Telephone call handling
- Postal duties
- Shopping online for office supplies as authorised by the OS
- Petty cash management & banking
- Ensuring first contact sheets available in all meeting rooms
- Processing and archiving of files
- Strong room Management
- Preparing interview rooms and arranging/ offering refreshments
• 25 days annual leave
• Birthday leave
• Volunteering/Community days
• Buy/Sell annual leave
• Thinking Green – Cycle to work scheme – Electric Vehicles
• Learning and development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 with Legal Pathways
- Functional skills level 2 in Maths, ICT and English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Humphries Kirk offer fantastic development and training opportunities, these can be discussed more at interview.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English & Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential