What will the apprentice be doing?
- Reporting directly to JLES’ Legal Services Manager, you will take on responsibilities to manage and oversee legal hindrances to highway and sewer adoptions
- Liaising with local authorities, clients and third parties’ legal teams as required
- Negotiating legal requirements with local authorities, researching alternative approaches, and assisting presenting these findings and solutions to both internal and external clients
- Assisting the team in reporting to the JLES regions with regular updates
- Assisting the JLES regions in reporting to clients
- Working interdependently with JLES regions to achieve time, cost & quality in all assignments
- Liaisons with various Adopting Authorities to pursue information, feedback, and approvals
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship (with Legal Pathway)
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English & maths
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once you have completed the apprenticeship there are further education opportunities
Reality CheckCompany benefits - Company trips, discounted gym membership, wellbeing programme, birthday off work.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English & Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential