Typical duties will include:
- Assisting Fee Earners and other staff members with a range of administrative duties
- Drafting and archiving legal documents
- Speaking with clients in a professional manner
- Proof reading documents
- Upholding the positive image of WRJ Solicitors
Although this role is based in the Leamington Spa office, the ideal candidate would also be able to travel to the Birmingham office on occasion, if it is deemed necessary.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in pursuing a career in the legal sector.
We are looking for individuals with ambition and an interest in developing their skills to have a career in law. The long term remuneration is only limited by the ambition of the successful applicant.
Wage is NMW for age.
- IT literate - excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Communication skills - written & verbal
- Team player
- Professional approach
- Good attention to detail
GCSEs at grades C/5 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, with Legal Pathway, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)