As a law firm we have rigorous compliance requirements. We want to be able to support our lawyers to meet their compliance requirements, and allow them to focus on the legal work and our clients. Our ideal candidate would be someone who can effectively prioritise their work with little supervision. They will need to be motivated, hardworking, organised, and diligent.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Printing and posting important legal documents
- File openings on our case management system
- Scanning incoming post to staff and saving to our case management system
- Answering main line calls in a prompt and helpful manner
- Dealing with initial client enquiries
- Supporting the Compliance Director with Anti-Money Laundering matters and risk assessment requirements. Training will be provided
- Supporting lawyers with administration and use of IT systems
To ensure the smooth running of our main office and to support our staff working remotely, this role will be based in our main office in Poole 5 days a week.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to discuss the possibility of a permanent role within the team, if appropriate for both the apprentice and employer.
25 days holiday.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of working in an office environment would be desirable
Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4, including English and maths.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard with Legal Pathway, which includes
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English