Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting directly to JLES’ Legal Services Manager, you will take on responsibilities to manage and oversee legal hindrances to highway and sewer adoptions
- Liaising with local authorities, clients and third parties’ legal teams as required
- Negotiating legal requirements with local authorities, researching alternative approaches, and assisting presenting these findings and solutions to both internal and external clients
- Assisting the team in reporting to the JLES regions with regular updates
- Assisting the JLES regions in reporting to clients
- Working interdependently with JLES regions to achieve time, cost & quality in all assignments
- Liaisons with various Adopting Authorities to pursue information, feedback, and approvals
There will be the opportunity to discuss further opportunities with the employer upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Other: Company trips, discounted gym membership & wellbeing programmes.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, & Excel
- Good communication skills
- Able to build relationships on the phone and via email
- Interest in the Law, with a drive to apply this to a business concept
Minimum 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English and maths.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, Legal Pathway, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)