Do you pride yourself on your ability to resolve customers’ queries and provide the right level of support every time? Do you thrive on delivering a first-class customer service? Does exceeding targets come naturally to you? Are you passionate about your performance and development? If so, then carry on reading!
The C&L Group is transforming. They have a five-year plan to transform the ways in which they work and serve their clients, and you can help to make it happen. The Group are now looking to grow their team with the addition of 4 apprentices. The successful candidates will be working in the Resolutions department, and they will be the first point of contact for customers with financial issues.
As an apprentice at C&L, you will:
- Be dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what you do
- Deal with both inbound and outbound calls, whilst providing a first-class customer service
- Handle any disputes in a professional manner (training will be provided here)
- Set up direct debits and process payments effectively
- Complete income and expenditure forms accurately
- C&L have some clearly-defined progression routes available for you to explore once you have completed the apprenticeship
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and expects all staff, employers and all other partners that we work with to share this commitment.
It's not just the ways in which C&L work that are changing either, so too are their benefits! As an employee of the C&L Group, you can expect:
- Newly refurbished offices near the Harbour, with free hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Regular incentives, with amazing prizes to be won
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Great employee discounts with local shops, gyms and restaurants
- An attractive bonus package
Please note that C&L have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good IT skills (particularly on MS Office)
- Excellent customer service skills
- A passion to deliver first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Great team spirit
- GCSEs (grades 4/C and above) in English and maths
- Ideally A-Levels (or equivalent)
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard (with Legal Pathway), including:
- Functional Skills maths Level 2
- Functional Skills English Level 2