What will the apprentice be doing?
As our Legacy Administration Apprentice you'll be responsible for the day to day administration support to the Legacy Administration Team. You will:
• Be responsible for the accuracy of data added to our legacy database
• Manage the scanning of post & attaching these to case files
• Case management of specific & pecuniary gifts
• Code income & provide monthly reconciliation income reports
• Work closely with internal & external stakeholders to support management of case files
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
Time for study and exams as per OJT specifications.
All staff are currently working from home and are slowly transitioning into a hybrid working model.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles in Legacy and In-Memory.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working, Non judgemental
Qualifications RequiredA Level or equivalent English & Maths (Grade A to C) Essential