Organisational Development Apprenticeship.
Standard: Learning and Development Practitioner (Level 3).
Salary: £20,072 (Year 1) - £20,659 (Year 2) + £250 home office allowance.
- Develop your understanding of the learning cycle
- Support two key functions of AQA's Organisational Development team: Organisational Development Consultants and the Online Training and Development team
- Build life skills such as confidence, time management, organisation, change management and initiative
As an Organisational Development Assistant, you'll be:
- Supporting the Organisational Development Consultants who optimise the future performance of the organisation
- Developing AQA’s staff. This involves a variety of Learning & Development interventions, including individual feedback and one-to-one conversations
- You will also support the Online Training and Development Team, who in turn support the internal business with a variety of online and digital learning solutions, as well as supporting AQA's external associates
Complete this Level 3 apprenticeship, and you could progress into a permanent role in Online Learning or Training & Development, with potential future roles including: L&D Practitioner; Training & Development Co-ordinator; Online Learning Developer.
We spend a good portion of our life at work, so AQA are dedicated to making sure you’re comfortable and healthy. At AQA, you’ll enjoy a 35-hour week with flexible working arrangements.
AQA offer hybrid working opportunities for all their Early Careers programmes – following a short training period in one of their offices, you will have the option to continue working in the office for at least 2 days per week. You will also receive a £250 allowance to set up your own home office.
AQA are an equal opportunities employer, and the key focus for AQA's Early Careers programmes is to attract a more diverse audience of talent that come from varying backgrounds and bring with them diversity of thought to drive forward AQA's culture, be advocates for the brand and shape their future.
To help drive their ambitions, AQA invest in the development of their people by offering a range of professional development and learning opportunities, leading to over 50% of their permanent roles being filled internally.
Complete this Level 3 apprenticeship, and you could progress into a permanent role in Online Learning or Training & Development, with potential future roles including:
- L&D Practitioner
- Training & Development Co-ordinator
- Online Learning Developer
The ideal candidate will have skills in:
- Confidently communicating by phone, digital and face to face
- Microsoft Office
- Data analysis
AQA are looking for candidates who can develop the following skills:
- Building relationships by driving collaboration and inclusion
- Solving problems and demonstrating innovation and curiosity
- Overcoming challenges and showing resilience
- Seizing business opportunities
- Being accountable and exercising professional judgement
You will need 5 GSCEs (including English & Maths) or equivalent qualifications to be eligible to apply.
- Learning and development practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
This programme is designed for those that are involved in the identification of learning and training needs and will design or source appropriate training that meets the organisational needs. The role of a Learning & Development Practitioner may contribute to a specific field using their expertise linking learning to their area of responsibility.
Learners will develop their understanding of the foundation-level theories that underpin effective learning and group behaviour whilst exploring the impact different learning delivery channels have when contributing to effective learning.
By understanding the latest learning practices, practitioners will be able to identify and analyse learning needs, design, construct and structure training resources to meet a variety of needs developing their skills to be able to facilitate, monitor and coach leaning to achieve the learning objectives.