A typical day
- You will be responsible for inputting and maintaining data for all on-programme apprentices and making sure this is consistent across all data sources
- You will own the process of setting up new users on the platform, ensuring that accounts are created in advance of launch dates
- You will be responsible for managing the FreshDesk platform through which all support requests are made. You will respond to questions/resolve issues, via email, managing the easy ones yourself and escalating anything more complex to your colleagues
- You will identify common issues and use these to inform improvement planning work and automation to help us as they scale
- You will have opportunities to lead and deliver process-improvement projects, working with key stakeholders to identify issues with the platform and implementing changes
- You’ll work closely with the lead in your team who will support you to understand how the platform works, whilst also seeking your input on how they can use it more effectively
After your Data Technician apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Problem solving
- You are highly organised and good at prioritising
- You have excellent attention to detail - you spot when there are things out of place, and put plans in place to fix them
- You communicate effectively: you can explain things clearly in emails and are comfortable speaking on the phone to fix more complex issues
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- You are a problem solver: you are always thinking about ways to make your life, and the lives of those around you, easier
- You like data and numbers: you're familiar with Excel and are able to spot patterns quickly
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
1. Training on the 12 month Standard Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.