We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a desire to learn and develop in a customer service and administration role to complete their Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification with Adult Education in Gloucestershire.
This is a fantastic chance for the right person to gain a qualification through practical experience in an office environment whilst spending time learning in an educational setting. You will receive comprehensive training and development opportunities throughout your apprenticeship.
We are looking for a candidate who is keen to develop skills in a customer service and administration environment contributing to a more innovative way of working. The Learner Engagement Apprentice role will include some of the following responsibilities:
- Social media & marketing activities to include the development, production and distribution of educational marketing materials
- Customer service duties contacting and responding to internal and external customers via email, telephone and face to face in accordance with corporate standards and agreed guidelines
- Producing a range of documents including letters, reports and documents as requested using IT and relevant Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel etc.
- Answer routine enquiries from service users, internal and external customers ensuring that all enquiries are responded to professionally and relayed accurately and timely
- Provide general administrative support (including some Reception cover) across the service to better meet business needs
The potential of a full-time position and a fantastic career.
- Assist in the implementation of the organisation’s equal opportunities objectives with particular reference to any targets/positive actions set out in the (Fairness & Diversity Strategy)
- To adhere to all organisation Health and Safety policies and procedures and other policies and procedures applicable to employees
- Some positions will be subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure
- To be familiar with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- To be confident in learning new IT software when required
- Good level of communication skills with the ability to deal pleasantly and efficiently with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Good organisational and time management skills
- A commitment to high customer service and professional conduct at all times
- An effective and committed team player with a willingness to learn
- Flexibility to change and adapt to the education environment
- Friendly can-do attitude
Educated to GCSE level in mathematics and English to Grade C/4, equivalent or above plus three additional GCSEs Grades C/4, equivalent or above.
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2.
The successful applicant will receive induction and training appropriate to the activities they will undertake, and following this induction period will be enrolled onto the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship with Adult Education Gloucestershire.