Lead Generation Apprentice
REAL LINKS LIMITED
LDN Apprenticeships Ltd
- Phone and email prospecting to identify qualified leads
- Following up with existing leads and helping to qualify them
- Identify and create a rapport with key decision-makers at prospective blue-chip clients
- Work closely with business development managers to help them develop qualified leads to sales
- Collaborate with sales and marketing functions to identify areas of opportunity
- Provide business development managers with performance reports
What you’ll get:
- Great opportunity for sales training from their experienced business development managers with a great product
- Personal growth as they scale the business
- Exposure to all aspects of the business
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growth, exciting and evolving company
- The opportunity to start a career in Sales with Real Links
- Frequent company lunches and team events
- The opportunity to attend networking and industry events
- The opportunity to earn unlimited commission
Level 4 Project Manager Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There are tons of information on LDN Apprenticeships, our qualifications and our process for helping people start their careers on our website - www.ldnapprenticeships.com
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with potential customers
- Personable and a strong team player
- Proactive, ambitious and commercially orientated
- Committed to achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs
- Good attention to detail
All you need is EEWAP which is:
Willingness to learn
Ability to take feedback
Propensity to take action
All you need is EEWAP - Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
Level 3 Apprenticeship Business Administrator.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.