Land & Partnership Apprentice
Keepmoat Homes Limited
SHEFFIELD COLLEGE, THE
- Assist with general administration tasks
- Book internal/external meeting rooms; as well as arranging catering, equipment and set-up where required
- Book accommodation and transport through our supplier when required
- Deal with invoices and ensure they are sent to the accounts department and saved on system
- Place orders where necessary such as; name badges, IT equipment, uniform
- To ensure visitors are welcomed in a professional manner
- Answering phone calls and dealing with enquiries
- Filing documents such as legal agreements and internal documents
- Keeping internal quality management systems up to date
- Assist with printing the CapEx documents and the overall appearance
- Regularly update the contacts database system
- Covering the reception desk on a daily basis
- Distribute incoming post to the Region
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
We offer you:
Competitive rates of pay
We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
Bonus Scheme - Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
Special offers for staff - We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
Trust - We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
Recognition - We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company. Development - we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Keepmoat Behaviours -
Openness and integrity
Innovation and Change
Thinking and decision making
Pride and Resilience
Other InformationThe National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
- Information technology
- Administration skills
- Communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- Public speaking skills
- Team building skills
- Literacy skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Team focused
- Customer focused
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Willingness to travel
- 5 GCSE's A*-D/9-4 or equivalent including English and maths
- Business Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.