Duties to include:
- Completing Service of Construction Equipment
- Using state of the art Diagnostic and Fault finding equipment
- Carrying out Maintenance of Construction Equipment
- Completing preventative maintenance
- Ensuring Health and Safety policies and procedures and followed
- Completing Pre-Delivery Inspections of New and Used machines
- Maintain fleet of hire vehicles
Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship there will be an opportunity to become a Workshop or Field Service Engineer.
We will continue to train and develop our engineers to gain the necessary skills to efficiently maintain and repair construction equipment, problem solve and adapt to changing situations and environments.
- Good communication skills
- Good practical skills
- Capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Quality focused
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy, good time keeper
- Ability to be professional, cheerful, co-operative at all times
- Ability to be motivated and customer focused
- Keen to learn
- In interest or passion for working in Construction
- Able to work within a team
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Land-based Service Engineering Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Reaseheath Training will be the apprenticeship training provider for this Apprenticeship. The employer will give guidance and support throughout and a mentor will be assigned to you.
Off-the-job training must make up at least 20% of the apprentice’s contracted hours, over the total duration of the apprentice’s planned training period.