Answering customer calls to take bookings and handling customer queries both on the phone and in person.
Management of our booking system.
Handling payment transactions at the reception desk.
Social media marketing/content creation – complete freedom is given to the candidate to create engaging content on our existing social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook etc.) to reach a wider customer base and inform clients about the range of treatments we offer. The candidate may also start marketing on new/other social media channels and are free to develop and design marketing campaigns.
Assisting with some business administration tasks.
Uphold, support and develop the brand, image and reputation of the salon.
Adhering to a company’s policies and procedures at all times when assisting.
Helping the team with general housekeeping of the salon.
- Potential permanent role for the right candidate
- You will be required to work on Saturdays
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Friendly and good team spirit
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Willingness to learn
- 5 A-C/7-9 GCSEs, or equivalents, including English and maths
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Functional skills English and maths (if required)