What will the apprentice be doing?
The main purpose of this role will be to support the recruitment consultants in identifying potential job opportunities for Candidates. The office administrator will also be responsible for gathering on social media platforms such as Linkedin. Full training will be provided to carry out the role.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Researching current live vacancies on job boards
- Gathering data from LinkedIn
- Ensuring the office is kept clean and tidy
- Editing CVs
- Answering incoming calls on the landline
- Cleansing data on our database
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Team days out
- Continuous growth opportunities
- Salary is £6.00 per hour plus bonuses
- Dress Code is smart casual
- Working hours are Monday to Thursday, 10am - 6pm
Interview Process includes 2 stages;
- 1st stage - Virtual Interview
- 2nd stage - In person interview with a 4 hour trial
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider, supporting over 4,000 learners and 1,500 organisations. Paragon Skills has some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. It has an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating and an overall achievement rate of 71.4%, exceeding the national average of 65.6%. Using a blended approach, learners are always at the forefront of our priorities. All learners are assigned a Personal Tutor who will be their main point of contact. This involves regular catch-ups, check-in emails and calls.
Your employer will agree to give you 20% of your working hours solely towards your study. This will give you every chance to achieve the highest grade possible! On completion of this 18-month apprenticeship you will have gained:
- Level 3 Business Administration
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be an opportunity to grow into a Recruitment consultant position or to become a senior Researcher.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade G/1) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade G/1) Desired