What will the apprentice be doing?
We believe that the future of marketing is digital, and we use a full range of digital marketing services to help maximise online potential.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Create and upload images for the organisation's website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
Benefits of working with SEO Works:
- Company pension scheme
- Relaxed and friendly work environment
- Gym discount
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Understands and Can Apply Basic Marketing Principles
Understands the Role of Customer Relationship Marketing Understands How Teams Work Effectively to Deliver Digital Marketing Campaigns and Can Deliver Accordingly
Understands and Can Apply the Customer Lifecycle
Understands the Main Components of Digital and Social Media Strategies
Introduction to Social Media Using Social Media in Business Developing a Social Media Strategy
Creating a Social Media Campaign
Social Media Platforms Presentations and Business Blogs Risks, Reputation, and Crisis Response
Social Media Advertising Social Media Metrics and Analytics Understands and has an appreciation of logic
Understands, has an awareness of and recognises software languages
Understands the compatibility of code on different platforms Understands the components involved to make the Web work
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The ideal candidate may progress to a L4 Marketing Executive once the apprenticeship has finished and become a member of staff.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Creative
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired