At Premier Inn, every guest wants great food - You will be the foundation of the kitchen and will help to prepare, cook and present food. You will ensure the kitchen and all the equipment are clean and safe, so that we always deliver the very best quality food to our guests.
- Prepare and serve food correctly every time following the menu specification
- Set the shift up for success by completing all of the food preparation and key tasks within your area of responsibility at your work station
- Operate equipment correctly and safely when preparing food
- Adhere to all relevant standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety for yourself and others
- Manage and receive food deliveries correctly and to standard
- Complete all assigned opening and closedown tasks correctly
- Understand and adhere to our "Force for Good" policy around bins and recycling
No qualifications or experience needed, we will teach you everything you need to know!
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your Production Chef Level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day to day role.
If all of this sounds like you.... Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Ongoing support and progression.
- Adaptable to change
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to follow instructions and enthusiastic to take on tasks assigned
- Team player
- A passion to deliver great food for every guest
- Willing to learn and be part of a team
- Consistent positive attitude
- Enthusiastic to take on tasks assigned
No qualifications needed, we will teach you everything you need to know!
- Production Chef Level 2
- Functional Skills in Maths and English