About this local pub:
A great Traditional British pub showing live sports. A great Local atmosphere with a familiar menu of grills and global comfort food.
Local Pubs, where the Heart of the Community comes together and where the real foundations are the people!
Our pubs are anything you want them to be - the places where friendships are made, where life is celebrated and where memories of friends and family are shared. Our pubs are high-energy, upbeat and focused on providing quality food, local ales and fine wine.
Are you a true leader in the kitchen who can inspire a team? Are you looking for a work life balance where you can receive reward as well as recognition? Can you help your team to deliver an ever-evolving menu and exceptional food to our customers?
Greene King family will be there to support you every step of the way.
About the Kitchen Team Leader Role:
- Learning how to create all the dishes using the correct methods and making sure to get every dish right
- Keeping to the correct health and safety procedures
- Keeping a safe and hygiene work environment
- Leading the team to excellence and ensuring they are working to the best of their abilities
- Helping to organise the kitchen team's rota
- Stock control and ordering
- Helping with the general training and development of the team
Customer - Our customers are our guests so you will have a passion to deliver high quality food, leaving them with everlasting memories and an experience they are looking forward to returning to.
Team - You will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships between the back and front of house, working together as one team and being a part of the Greene King family!
Respect - We aspire to always treat each other with respect, making work a great place to be. As part of our management team your role will be to ensure your team are treated well and success is recognised.
Results - From previous kitchen background, ideally supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, driving the team to achieve results. You will thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business and will be able to drive and deliver great results.
We Value You:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Work Life Balance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses
By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS.
On-going training and development.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Helping the team by providing support, guidance and communicating on a day to day basis
- Finding out how you, and the team can improve
- Help develop the team so they can deliver what they need to
- Take ownership of the performance of the team when running the kitchen
- Help others with the changes required and support them through those
- Keeping positive, even when things get tough
No previous qualifications required but must have previous experience within a kitchen and supervisory experience.
- Hospitality Supervisor L3 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills maths and English