Kitchen Production Apprentice, Tortilla - Tottenham Hale
MEXICAN GRILL LTD
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Your day to day role will involve:
- Prepping meats, beans and salsa’s
- Use of ovens, grills and other kitchen equipment
- Following instructions from the management team
- Working efficiently as part of the team
Burritos are our business but it’s our people that make us the best!
If you want to be proud of where you work, are passionate about serving the freshest, tastiest food in town (& this side of the Atlantic), love to be a bit crazy & have fun, then you sound like our kind of person.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
We’re looking for someone with a passion or food and ability to work hard as a part of the team.
None required - all training will be provided.
- Hospitality team member apprenticeship in Food Production L2
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.