We run a small pub in the village of Sonning Common, Reading and our looking to expand our small, supportive team.
We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic Kitchen Assistant to work in our kitchen.
Your role, will involve:
- Be a proactive, enthusiastic Team Member
- Assist the Chef in the preparation of ingredients e.g. peeling, chopping of vegetables.
- Clear and wash plates and load and unload into the dishwasher
- Prepare and maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times.
- Conduct a full clean of the kitchen at the end of the day
- Help to prepare some starters and puddings
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Hygiene Regulations
If you are looking to join our team, please apply.
Join our team on a full time basis.
- Punctuality and attention to detail
- A hard working individual with a can-do attitude
- A willingness to learn
- Entry onto the apprenticeship scheme
- Food Production Chef Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills English - Level 1
- Functional Skills maths - Level 1