Kitchen Apprentice - Food Production
HIT TRAINING LTD
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of food to be used throughout the day
- Checking food stocks
- Plating up food to be delivered to customers
- Cooking to order
- Keeping kitchen are clean and tidy as per Food Safety & Hygiene rules
- Taking instruction from senior staff
Promoted to Chef with further training.
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Have a passion for the industry and eager to progress within the company
- Good timekeeping
- Clean and presentable
- Able to work in a fast-paced establishment
- Take instructions clearly
- Work in a team that is sometimes under pressure
None required however maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.